Greetings, art lovers!
The Portsmouth Maritime Folk Festival is looking for art to represent our community to the world!
The 2022 PMFF Art Contest is now accepting submissions, and the winning design will be turned into stickers to be distributed online and at the festival. Additionally, the winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card. All are welcome to submit designs, and all submissions will be displayed on our website and Facebook page for the world to see.
Embrace the spirit of the festival and show us your creations! Submissions are due in digital format by June 30th
Submissions may be sent to email@example.com
A winner will be chosen by our panel of judges and will be announced on Facebook and the festival website at pmffest.org on July 15th. Stickers will be available for preorder after the winner is announced and available in person at the festival
- The theme is anything related to maritime, sea shanties, and the seafaring history of Portsmouth
- Keep it PG of course!
- Please refrain from adding words to your design, unless you wish to incorporate “PMFF 2022” or something of the like
- Submissions must not be blurry or pixilated- must be of sticker production quality
- Consider how your design will look as a 3×3 circle or square sticker. Please understand that the winning design might need to be cropped or altered if it was not made to fit in a 3×3 area.
- You are welcome to submit a writeup along with your art about what elements you included and what inspired you to create it
Art Contest Fine Print:
By submitting a design, you assert that you own all rights to the design, or that any parts not original to you are in the public domain or that you have secured the rights to use any such parts. You and any collaborators will retain copyright in the design, but you agree to grant PMFF a perpetual, irrevocable license to use the artwork for any purpose, including promoting the festival and producing merchandise with the design.